Monday 22 November 2010

Ohai fellow blogers :D Catfish herrrreeee
O to the M to the GEEEE !!
...
I havent posted in ages D:
SOO MUCH has actually happened !!
J.K. - unless you enjoy debates about the amount of sugar in sunny D o.o
Oooooh, I saw good ol' Hazza Potter last Fridayyyy :D
It was pretty magnificent, although Dobby dies (sozz guys)  ;)
TBH the pringles I were eating were pretty tasty <3
ALSO,
I'm beginning to write another novel, currently named 'Society' :D
Pretty twisted actually, although the the idea is certainly Stephen King influenced..
it's funny 'cos I actually hardly ever read, unless it's the back of some twinkies ;D (they dont sell those in Tesco tbh)
butchyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, life's been pretty sweet, dare I say it... but I'd be nothing without some people :)
Peace and murderkjbkWAIT !!
I forgot to mention C/H/R/I/S/T/M/A/S !
.. yeah, I'm never organised, and perhaps this year will tell different :)
better now XD
Peace + Murder
Catfish :D

3 comments:

  1. <3 ^^
    Haii Timmybabe
    Cba to talk on fb and your not online soyeaah (No fail)
    Aaaaandd .
    If your nice to me i might get you a christmas present.
    Hope your blog is doin great and shizz and....
    Oh yeah!
    BIG NEWS (BBC News theme tune)
    Me and Charleybaby came up with P.C.D
    (Platapus.Catfish.Dinosaur^^)
    Charley is Platapus and....Yeah.
    Hope your GCSEs are easy(Doubt it though)
    But good luck anyway with your reision shizz
    MuchLoves Louisababe x

    ReplyDelete