Saturday 18 September 2010

I'll 'third world' country your Pope-mobile, you li'l VATIFAN FAIL!

Ohai :)
IM PISSHED OFF TBH!
so don't cheese me off... unless you has actual cheese, 'cos then I'll eat it, OBVIOUSLY!!!
He's back for more.
Y'know, the old bitch with the paedophile smile...
THE PAEDOPHILIC, ORANGEFAILURE, PEICEOSHIT, ELEPHANTPUBICHAIR!
Yes, the P.O.P.E ¬¬
grr.
He thinks he can come and storm into 'MY' country (emphasis on the 'My' 'cos I iz obvs full white and shizz) and say shit like 'we are a third world country?'
Well I will have words will the freckle failure which will include a larrrge BITCH SLAP and a mouth full o' Crunchy nut clusters TBH ACTUASLLY !!
Humf.
BUTCHEEKS, on a good note, I has had a great day today :D:D
Epiclly funny with amazing people <3
Loves them ^^
I make the most of my weekends these days, 'cos school is so much harder now :/
It shmucks ¬¬
but yeah, thanks for reading yoooo !!! (Appletits) and yerrrrrrrr, BYBANANAS!
Oh, and it IS normal to find goose hairs in ones mouth.
Peace and Murder <3
Catfish.

2 comments: